Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
As a Collective Arts Brewing Staff Accountant you will report directly to the Controller and will provide a range of support services directly to the VP of Finance for a 12-month maternity leave cover. This position will have a start date in mid-December.
A typical day as a Staff Accountant includes:
- Processing invoices relating to several channels of business and several entities
- Maintain accurate customer accounts, following up with customers as necessary
- Assisting with inventory discrepancies relating to sales depletions
- Processing employee expenses and credit card transactions
- Assisting with month-end and year-end close processes including reconciliation of GL accounts
- Reconciling petty cash, tip liability and gift card liability accounts
- Processing intercompany invoices and reconciling intercompany accounts
- Assisting with tax filings
- Special projects, as required
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- 1-2 years of experience in a finance/analytical role
- Post-secondary degree (business, mathematics, or something related)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office with a strong focus in Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- As we continue to grow and continue to launch areas of the business we need someone who has sound judgment and has ability to think on their feet and act quickly
- Highly detailed person who can adapt to changing priorities
- Prior experience with SAP an asset
- Relevant experience in the alcohol beverage industry is a significant asset
- Strong data entry skills and good mathematical aptitude
- Enthusiastic, team orientated, and a quick learner
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world. As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the recruitment and selection process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. Please contact us at the below email should you require any accommodation to participate in the process.
Questions – email@example.com