Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
We’re looking for a part-time brand ambassador to support summer events. The ideal person is a strong team player with a positive attitude and superb communication skills who will exhibit and uphold the Collective Arts Brewing standards of excellence. You get excited to talk to consumers about creativity and craft beverages, and are flexible with scheduling as the nature of this role works evenings and weekends.
As Collective Arts Brewing Summer Creativity Ambassador, you will work directly with the Brand Experience Specialist. You will attend various events to represent the Collective Arts brand by educating guests about the liquid we create and the amazing artists we work with. This is a key role as events are fundamental to the ethos of Collective Arts.
A typical day as a Summer Creativity Ambassador includes:
- Sharing passion and enthusiasm for our products with consumers at events, festivals, samplings and pop-ups
- Loading/unloading of products and set up/take down at various events
- Responding to questions about our beer and company
- Spreading brand awareness through word-of-mouth marketing
- Providing excellent customer service
- Maintaining a clean and orderly work environment
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- SmartServe Certified
- Valid G driver’s license (clean and safe driving record is mandatory)
- Must own or have access to a vehicle
- Available to work weekends, evenings and holidays
- Has a strong understanding and keen interest in the craft beer industry or the willingness to learn quickly is an asset.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- A strong attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve effectively and handle multiple tasks
- Is able to work well individually as well as in a team environment
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to lift 30lbs and stand for long periods of time.
This is a season part-time contract position, starting May 2 to September 12, 2022. Standard hours per week is 10-25. The successful candidate will be compensated on an hourly basis + reimbursed for mileage and expenses.
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world. As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong. We will provide accommodations to support applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. Please contact us at the below email should you require any accommodation to participate in the process.
Questions – firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Here – https://collectiveartsbrewing.applytojobs.ca/marketing/12169