Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
Collective Arts Brewing—Summer Roadie
Collective Arts fuses the creativity of craft beer and spirits with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world. We believe that creativity fuels creativity.
We are looking for creative spirits to support our teams in the following markets:
Throughout the duration of this 4-month program, you will be the face of Collective Arts Brewing. Working with our Territory Sales Managers, you will be tasked to bring our diverse portfolio of beer, cider and gin to life at retail, bars & restaurants, and at events.
This is a fun, hands-on position that requires professionalism, self-starting, organization and commitment.
Who were looking for?
- A craft beer, spirits, arts and music lover of all kinds
- A person who has a passion of being in front of people
- Someone self-motivated; you are a professional, and you demonstrate strong problem-solving skills. We need you to be confident in your decisions!
- Outgoing and energetic. We need you to educate people on our products and mission! It’s a lot of fun pouring and serving craft beers and we need you to be engaging
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule, including most evenings and weekends
- Know the Collective Arts Brewing portfolio like your iPhone knows your fingerprint
- Take ownership of all assigned brewery events, tastings and activations. You will be responsible for setup and teardown, as well as breathing life into these to build memorable customer experiences
- Maintain event equipment— tables, tents, draught equipment, etc.—so all activations run smoothly
- Order and pick-up all required product and gear for every assigned event
- Hit the streets! Work with Territory Managers to engage with bars & restaurants, deliver POS and ensure our customers have what they need throughout the summer
- Take a hands-on approach at retail, help with customer and staff tastings, face product and maintain listings
- Assist with emergency deliveries (we can’t have anyone going without beer head of the weekend!)
- Call customers throughout the week to stay on top of their orders
- Must be flexible. The demands of the summer are persistent and often last minute. Be available and ready to jump in wherever help is needed!
- Must be 19+ years of age
- MUST CURRENTLY BE pursuing a post-secondary education in a related field
- Live in the Toronto, Muskoka, London or Kingston areas
- Strong understanding of the craft beer industry or the willingness to learn the industry quickly
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Previous experience as a brand ambassador, server or bartender is considered an asset
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
We are an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong.
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of Summer Roadie. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.
Thank you for interest in Collective Arts Brewing and for taking your time to review this posting! Only potential candidates will be contacted back for an interview. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay aware of future job opportunities.