Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
We’re looking for a student to join our Warehouse team as our new Warehouse Summer Support role. This is a full-time position responsible for providing support to the packaging, warehousing, and shipping departments. It’s no small job to get our beer from the brewery to all markets in a timely manner and our brewery is the first stop on this journey.
A typical day as our Summer Warehouse Support includes:
- Assist with loading and unloading trucks
- Prepare orders for shipment as requested
- Store all incoming goods neatly in assigned areas
- Utilize proper documentation and tracking for loads sent and received
- Help to maintain live inventory boards and assist with counting
- Provide forklift support to all departments as needed
- Maintain a clean and safe working area around the shipping and receiving desk, and bay doors
- Perform all tasks safely and with the utmost concern for the safety of self and other employees while complying with all health and safety standards as well as department policies and procedures
- Assist with emergency deliveries (we can’t have anyone going with beer head of the weekend!)
What you’ll like most about working at CAB :
- The perfect contract length to allow you to return to school in the fall
- Everyone at CA contributes to the development of programs, regardless of role. Your input will not only be heard; it will be encouraged
- As a member of our Warehouse team you will contribute to our company culture and what makes us an amazing place to work.
- Monthly beer allotment!
We’re looking for candidates who:
- Must be enrolled in a post secondary school program
- A craft beer, spirits, arts and music lover of all kinds
- Previous shipping and receiving experience are an asset
- Forklift experience is an asset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to help other departments when needed
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is an asset
- Ability to work independently
- Must be punctual and reliable
Collective Arts is an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong.
To apply please submit your resume and any other applicable links to email@example.com with the subject of Summer Warehouse Support. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.
Thank you for interest in Collective Arts Brewing and for taking your time to review this posting! Only potential candidates will be contacted back for an interview. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay aware of future job opportunities.