Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
Are you an energetic and enthusiastic craft beer lover? We’re looking for someone who is passionate, self-motivated and who will foster engaging experiences through our retail store and events. As a Collective Arts Brewing Retail Staff you will be the front-line connection to our drinkers. You will be a face and advocate of our portfolio, help to educate our drinkers, be passionate, engaging, memorable and love all things art, music, and craft beer related. This location will also be serving food, so restaurant experience is a nice-to-have.
A typical day of a Retail & Taproom Staff includes:
- Informing customers of the history of Collective Arts as well as the ethos of our brand
- Greets and provides customers with information on all Collective Arts products
- Knowledge sharing about the various ingredients, flavors and styles of beer that Collective Arts produces
- Knowledge sharing about our other product line-ups including gin, RTD beverages, RTD teas, coffee, food line-up, etc.
- Assist customers to make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinion
- Maintain cleanliness levels throughout the store and at events
- Act as the face of Collective Arts at in-field events, festivals and tastings
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- Must have a smart serve certification
- Working experience (1+ year) preferably in consumer goods industry, preferably with a beverage alcohol background
- Previous serving experience
- Experience participating in large- and small-scale events
- Creative outlook, passion and enthusiasm for Beer + Art + Music
- Previous experience in a brand ambassador position is considered an asset
- Must be a team player
- Ability to think outside the box
- Wants to learn and lead
- Self-directed, reliable
- Knowledge of the craft beer industry is considered an asset
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world. As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong. We will provide accommodations to support applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. Please contact us at the below email should you require any accommodation to participate in the process.
Questions – email@example.com
Read about our Toronto Location here!