Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
- Working as a server, bartender or retail associate in the brewery.
- Sharing the story and ethos of Collective Arts with our drinkers.
- Providing customers with information on all Collective Arts products
- Assist customers to make selections by building customer’s confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Maintaining an incredibly clean service space.
- Inventory load in and load out. This duty involves moving large quantities of product up and down stairs and is physically demanding.
- Tapping kegs and managing the draught system & bar area.
- Assist with Brewery Tours
- Occasionally act as the face of Collective Arts at in-field events, festivals and tastings
- Positive extroverts!
- Smart serve certified
- Working experience (1+ year) preferably in consumer goods industry, preferably with a beverage alcohol background, and food and beverage service
- Great communicators (verbal and written)
- Passion and enthusiasm for craft beer/ beverages and creativity
- Previous experience in a brand ambassador position is considered an asset
- Must be a team player
- Ability to think outside the box
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Can work independently and task themselves during downtime
- Adaptable to a growing and changing environment
- Have worked in a scaling start-up or growing small-business environment
- Have brewery work and hospitality experience
- Have a passion for beer education or formal beer training, (cicerone, prud’homme)