Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
ROLE SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES
Collective Arts Brewing is looking for a Territory Sales Manager to cover the Barrie, Muskoka and surrounding areas. You’ll be handed a killer portfolio of beer, cider and gin that you will need to bring to life in both the on-premise and retail channels.
Building strong relationships with our customers will be absolutely key to not only hit sales KPIs, but to also create incredible activations that bring Collective Arts to life.
Is this position right for you? Let’s find out.
Complete the survey below. We want to hear from you if you check the majority of boxes!
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, REQUIREMENTS
- You live in the Barrie area! (Sorry, we lied. If you can’t say “yes” to this question, this job isn’t for you. Please, however, take a look at our other job postings. The right one might be there!)
- You have a vehicle and a valid driver’s license.
- You have sales experience. Ideally, you’ve sold alcohol, however, if your experience touches on something interesting and cool, we’d love to hear about it!
- You can hold a conversation. A proper conversation. With great eye contact and full sentences. You’ll be speaking with key stakeholders across all channels, so this is not just a handy skill—it is deadly important.
- You’re not afraid of approaching a new bar or restaurant. In fact, you thrive on the thrill of the chase, and can actively pursue new business while growing existing accounts.
- You understand how many hours there are in a day, how many days in a month, and how many months in a quarter. You can then create weekly and monthly schedules that allow you to grow your territory
- You’re teachable and always looking to learn—whether it’s upping your alcohol knowledge, sales skills or overall personal growth.
- You understand a rose garden needs rain. Things won’t go as planned, priorities will shift, and sometimes you’ll get caught in the rain. You face every challenge with a positive, can-do attitude that seeks solutions to problems. And, maybe you invest in an umbrella.
- You’re a people person. You also work well on your own. Both modes are needed.
- You enjoy working the occasional evening and weekend. People mostly drink during those times, so it makes sense you’ll be around for some of that fun
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 2 years structured selling experience in an alcohol related field or industry. Able to provide a track record of meeting or exceeding target in a sales territory over a full fiscal year.
- Previous experience as a mixologist or related field is considered an asset
- Reside within geographic boundaries of the sales territory.
- Own a reliable vehicle, have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Possesses outstanding time management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to grasp strategies and create tools and tactics for in field execution.
- Broader understanding of fiscal management and responsibility. Ability to deliver required results with minimal resources.
- Fully able to lift 20 kgs multiple times per day.
- Able to work evenings and weekends
Collective Arts is an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong.
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com with the subject of Territory Sales Manager – Barrie. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.
Thank you for interest in Collective Arts Brewing and for taking your time to review this posting! Only potential candidates will be contacted back for an interview. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay aware of future job opportunities