Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
Our Territory Managers passionately represent all Collective Arts business units by educating all partners, staff and consumers about our products. By using a consultative selling approach, our team searches for opportunities to expand the distribution of all products in licensee channels. This Territory Manager will be a key member in growing our Collective Arts Portfolio presence in this geographical region.
Region: Peterborough, Belleville, Kingston & Surrounding Areas
A typical day as a Territory Sales Manager includes:
- Delivering impactful and detailed presentations in a confident manner to decision makers that are consistent with broader company values and brand objectives
- Locate and secure impactful outlet visibility opportunities for our Collective Arts Portfolio in all channels within the geographical territory
- You will be responsible for covering LCBO, Grocery and an On-Premise account base
- Provide product and brand marketing knowledge through sales aides and staff training seminars
- Plan and execute a daily schedule of sales calls in a set call pattern (master route) focused on specific value-focused objectives
- Effectively planning daily, weekly or monthly/quarterly based goals and distribution objectives
- Grow existing volume by leveraging impactful long-term relationships with partners
- Strive to increase distribution on all Collective Arts business units across all retail sales channels
- Prioritize territory growth opportunities based on scale and accessibility
- Network with all key customer stakeholders for identified opportunities to gain understanding of business operations
- Searching out opportunities to activate and build the brand through purpose driven initiatives through samplings, events and promotions
- Identify and make inroads into “key” accounts
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- Minimum of 2 years structured selling experience in an alcohol related field or industry. Able to provide a track record of meeting or exceeding target in a sales territory over a full fiscal year
- Previous experience as a mixologist or related field is considered an asset
- Reside within geographic boundaries of the sales territory
- Own a reliable vehicle
- Possesses outstanding time management and problem solving skills
- Ability to grasp strategies and create tools and tactics for in field execution
- Broader understanding of fiscal management and responsibility. Ability to deliver required results with minimal resources
- Fully able to lift 20 kgs multiple times per day
- Able to work evenings and weekends
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world. As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong. We will provide accommodations to support applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. Please contact us at the below email should you require any accommodation to participate in the process.
You can apply to this position through here: https://collectiveartsbrewing.humi.ca/job-board/sales/3935
If you have any questions about this position, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.