Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
Do you enjoy craft beer and craft spirits?
Are you passionate about art + music?
Do you thrive in a dynamic and creative environment?
If you answered yes to all of the questions above you may just be who we are looking for, for our next Territory Sales & Marketing Representative.
As a Collective Arts Brewing Territory Sales & Marketing Representative your role will be to build our brand across the New Jersey and Philadelphia area . You will support the planning and execution of in field events, festivals and tastings. You will be a face of our portfolio, help to educate our drinkers, be passionate, engaging and love all things art, music, and craft beer related.
- Plan and execute a daily schedule of sales calls in a set call pattern (master route) focused on specific, value focused objectives.
- Conduct promotions and samplings when required and attend local craft beer festivals as needed
- Follow up on all service-related issues and opportunities in a thorough and timely manner.
- Strive to increase distribution on all Collective Arts brands across various sales channels.
- Co-create all annual outlet marketing plans.
- Create and maintain all territory analyses and record keeping as required.
- Service and improve the marketability of our products through shelf management, display position and frequency, concept selling and price point management.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience: Previous experience in the hospitality or retail industry is beneficial. Previous sales experience considered an asset but not a requirement. Some knowledge of the alcoholic beverage industry is helpful.
- Qualifications: Post-secondary degree (business, hospitality, computer-science, or related field)
- Great Communicator: you will be the face of Collective Arts throughout your sales territory, you will be out of the office meeting new customers
- Creative: Constantly thinking outside of the box for solutions and bringing the brand to life
- Passionate – must have a passion for the arts and all things creative
- Must have valid driver’s license, have automobile insurance and own/lease a reliable vehicle with no mileage cap.
- Flexible hours, requirement to work evenings and weekends
Collective Arts is an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong.
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com with the subject of Territory Sales & Marketing Representative New Jersey / Philadelphia. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.
Thank you for interest in Collective Arts Brewing and for taking your time to review this posting! Only potential candidates will be contacted back for an interview. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay aware of future job opportunities.