Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
Collective Arts Beergarden
Share This Event
Our Beergarden at the brewery is open! Book a table on our patio for beer, cider, sparkling hard teas and a killer food menu every Thursday-Sunday.
BOOK A TABLE
To keep numbers manageable and safe, tables are available by reservation. BOOK ONLINE
6 is the MAX number per party. Please don’t show up with more than 6 people and/or book multiple tables under different names.
Rain closures: If we have to close due to thunderstorms or heavy rain, we’ll give you a call to re-book your reservation.
We’ve partnered with Nom Nom Nom Catering & Fine Food Trucks to be our official Beergarden kitchen! Every time the Beergarden is open Nom Nom Nom will be serving up some tasty patio eats.
*No outside food*
We’re excited to offer our beers, ciders, and sparkling hard teas! We’ll have a wide-ranging menu covering our latest and most rare release to our classic favourites. Right now we’re only offering cans; no flights at the moment. Sorry, we can’t serve any of our gin products!
Here’s what we’re be doing to make sure you stay safe:
- Cleaning and sanitizing tables after each party leaves
- All tables are at least 6 feet apart (no combining tables)
- Cleaning and sanitizing washrooms hourly
- Servers will be wearing masks at all times and washing/sanitizing their hands at least every 20 minutes
- Hand sanitizer is available for you at the entrance, exit, and bar and in the washroom
- Ensuring physical distancing at all times
Here’s what you can do to help us keep everyone safe:
- If you don’t feel well, stay home!
- Practice physical distancing: stay with the group you came with, stay at your table (yes you can use the washroom)
- Wear a mask/face covering when you arrive and if you get up from your table to use the washroom
- Dogs and kids are welcome, but we just ask that you keep them at your table