Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
International Women’s Day Open House
Share This Event
It’s no secret there’s still lots of work to be done on inclusivity in the beer world. That’s why it’s so important for our industry to take the lead in showcasing the power, strength and contributions of women both in brewing and outside of it.
Join us at the brewery on March 8, International Women’s Day, for a special open house to celebrate women! We’ll be launching a beer brewed specially for IWD and opening our month-long pop-up gallery featuring art by women-identifying artists, plus:
- Body Positive Self Portraiture workshop by Natalie Very B. (Pre-registration required, Eventbrite below)
- A special tasting of our IWD beer led by the ladies who brewed it! They will also be sticking around to answer any home brewing or industry related questions
- Movement class led by Michelle Cordeiro of GOODBODYFEEL
- Zine making workshop led by Chelsea Watt
- Limited-edition t-shirts featuring work by Natalie Very B.
Proceeds from the sale of our IWD beer and limited-edition t-shirts at the event will be going towards YWCA Hamilton.
Feel free to drop by the brewery any time from 12PM – 6PM to hang out with some incredible women and check out our IWD beer and pop-up gallery, but here’s a schedule for the day:
12PM-2PM: Body Positive Self Portraiture workshop with Natalie Very B. (Pre-registration required, Eventbrite below)
2PM-3PM: Special IWD beer tasting
3PM-4PM: Drop-in style movement class with Michelle Cordeiro
4PM-6PM: Drop-in style zine making workshop with Chelsea Watt
All Day: Opening reception of our Group Pop Up Gallery featuring the inspired talents of Women Artists!
The open house is free to attend and, unless otherwise noted, all activities are free of charge!