INTRODUCING: Botany Sparkling Botanical Waters!
Our innovation team is ALWAYS hard at work thinking about how we can expand our portfolio across different categories and our bran...View Details
Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
Story | News
Share This Story
We are absolutely OVERJOYED to welcome you back into our spaces in Hamilton and Toronto starting this Friday June 11! There is so much that we are looking forward to sharing with you – from tasty new menu items to pouring you your fave beer! While this is super exciting, there are a few guidelines and rules that must be followed and maintained for everyone’s safety and well-being.
Here is everything that you need to know when visiting our Hamilton brewery (207 Burlington St E):
– Seatings are 90 minutes
– Maximum of 4 people to a table (groups over 4 will not be accommodated as per government regulations)
– Guests MUST wear a mask when waiting in line and in the beergarden, unless they are seated
– We unfortunately will not have our kitchen ready at this time, so please feel free to BYOF (bring your own food)
– Wear Sunscreen!
Beergarden Hours – reservations and walk-ins (depending on seating availability)
Friday to Sunday: 1pm-9pm
Monday and Thursday: 4-9pm
Reserve a table here!
Tiny Tavern Patio Hours – walk-ins only!
Friday and Saturday: 11am-9pm
Here is everything that you need to know when visiting our Toronto brewery (777 Dundas Street W):
– Walk-in only, no reservations
– 1.5hr seating time
– Max. 4 guests per table
– Debit/credit only
– Masks are mandatory when inside the shop
Saturday and Sunday: 12-11pm
We can’t wait to see you, friends – please be kind to one another and respectful of the folks around you! Let’s have some fun!